Counselor's Corner

What is a School Counselor?

The School Counselor has a Masters Degree in Education and licensing in School Counseling.  They receive special training and work as consultants, coordinators, mediators, for parents, teachers, administrators and most importantly provide students with the best possible services.

When do I talk to the School Counselor?

  • If you:
    • Feel excited, confused, lonely
    • Have a problem or concern with family members, teachers, or other students
    • Are afraid or need help making a decision
    • Need a friend to talk to

How do I get to talk to the School Counselor?

  • Through:
    • Teacher referrals
    • Parent referrals
    • Schedule an appointment
    • Leave a note in their mailbox
    • Make a phone call to the school office
    • Send an email